Saturday, 19 October 2013

An Introduction

Hey guys!

This is a joint 'project' by two friends :) We're just doing it for fun, and because we could do it! :P

The name of the blog sounds like a parody of 'Hansel and Gretel' ... :) Also, Joffrey and Sansa as the background picture are 'Handsome' and 'Gorgeous', right? :P Well, this might have been the case until Joffrey's identity as a full-on lunatic is revealed and Sansa gets beaten up by him ... Anyway, the name of this blog reminded me of this scene in Game of Thrones.

I, Gorgeous, (that's really weird to refer to myself as) have never watched Game of Thrones, so I'm going to go with Handsome's executive judgement on this :P.

We have absolutely no clue as to what this blog will be about, but hope that it will be fun and interesting to read. Since this is not a 'ranting' blog, we would really appreciate any suggestions by you of anything: whether it be questions, suggestions or just a random hello! :D

H & G
(two people who like to fake their confidence)

2 comments:

  1. wow. Guess who this is :p. Great picture background btw. I carck up everytime I look at it. Just to clarify I haven't watched the game of thrones only read it. Great english presentating btw Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the definition of a "typical blog", that it has to be ranting? Most blogs are in fact not ranting blogs, but have a specific topic. So I guess you can find a specific topic to discuss between the two of you...

    ReplyDelete